Tallboy is about to launch a new SEO service, as we want to make sure it works. SEO – or search engine optimization – makes sure you are at the top of any Google or internet search – something you need if you are to compete. Tallboy never does anything without being certain of the quality of the service it’s offering – and that’s why you can watch me by clicking here. Enjoy!
The term video SEO is used to describe optimising video content for search engine traffic. The goal when working with Video SEO is to have your video content appear in video search engines as well as in the organic search results for major search engines. YouTube and Google are of course the main players in this. The ideal scenario is your video appearing on the first pages of YouTube (See image) and Google, viewers will watch it and then visit your website.
The benefits of Video SEO:
- 62% of Google universal searches include video. (Marketingland)
- You can double your search traffic by having a video thumbnail in your search result. (IQ Visibility)
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results. (Forrester)
- Web surfers are more likely to focus on video thumbnails and not number 1 paid or organic search results. (Searchengineland and SEOmoz 2011)
- Video search results have a 41% higher click through rate than plain text results. (EConsultancy)
- 59% of B2B’s prefer video to text. (Forbes)
- People stay 2 minutes longer on your site if you have video. (Comscore)
There is a bit of a science and art in achieving this, which is why I wanted to make sure we can do this with one of Tallboy’s videos first before offering it as a service to our customers.
So please check out the video on YouTube by watching above and I would really appreciate your feedback and comments.