I have worked with hundreds of businesses making thousands of videos over the last 15 years. So in the previous two or three years, the way that we do videos and the way we promote videos and online has changed so much. I see businesses still want to make what I call the traditional corporate video, and this doesn’t work anymore. Day 5 of my video challenge.
In this video, I explain the five mistakes I see businesses make when it comes to corporate video.
1. Not thinking of the audience
2. Wanting a ‘magic’ bullet video
3. Not creating enough video content
4. No amplification of the video
5. Focusing on the production of the video